Thursday, June 6, 2013

School's Out!

So I am finished with school and couldn't be happier...two solid months with my little girl!  Happy, happy, happy!  Although tomorrow will be Abbie's last day at daycare because I am moving my stuff to  my new school!  

I will work this summer on trying to find a balance between staying home with her and getting her out.  I also need to find a group of other moms who have kids so she can get some socialization time.  Hopefully we can find our way to the library, early morning walks, pool time, and just getting out and seeing the world.  The heat will be a factor, but I am sure we can find a nice balance.

We will also be looking for a new daycare over the summer.  I think we have a pretty good lead on a lady in the neighborhood and will be contacting her next week.  I am excited about this prospect!  The teachers at her current daycare really love her and care for her, but the director has done many things that I feel are bordering on unethical.  And if that is what I have seen or found out, then what goes on behind closed doors?

Abbie has recovered nicely from her double ear infection.  She has cut one tooth up top and I am sure the other one is coming.  She is also pointing to everything, yet nothing specific, and saying, "Dat?".  I am sure she is trying to say, "What's that?" and it is so cute!  Of course, it is exhausting, too!  By the end of the day I find myself saying "I don't know"!  She is also walking - unofficially.  It isn't official until Daddy sees it.  But she is definitely walking!  So many changes for Abs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment