Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas is Upon Us

I know, it has been a while.  I have some summer blogs that were saved as drafts because I had no signal.  I will update those and send them...a wee bit late.

Outside lights have been up for a while.  Tuna got Abbie an inflatable Mickey Mouse Santa.  She loes it!  She screams "mou" every time we pull in the driveway - whether it is inflated or not!  We got our tree in the house today and put lights on it.  Decorating  is tomorrow.  Abbie is slightly afraid of the tree...but is getting used to it.  



I have to say that I did pick out a perfect tree.  

Now, her tree...she was all about decoarting it.  We captured a really cute video, but I can't upload it using this app.

Tomorrow is Christmas shopping and then decorating the house.  

Sunday brings cookie time with grandparents.


No comments:

Post a Comment